Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Multiple stored procedures on report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CrystalFinder
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CrystalFinder Replybullet Topic: Multiple stored procedures on report
     Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 9:17am
I linked two stored procedures on Crystal Report using primary keys but have been having login issues when I migrated from Development to Test environment. I'm NOT using SubReports.
 
I want to know if it is even possible to use multiple stored procedures on Crystal Report without using SubReports? I'm using Crystal Reports 10 and SQL Server 2008
IP IP Logged
rvink
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote rvink Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 10:24am
What you want to do is certainly possible. Make sure all your development, test and live environments have the required database connection information.
For example, I have crystal reports 2008 on my local machine which has ODBC links to the relevant databases. When the report is moved to production on Business Objects, the server needs to have the same ODBC DSN files so it can also connect to the database. Hope that helps.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum