Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: printing an array in the footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cfrey
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote cfrey Replybullet Topic: printing an array in the footer
     Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 6:14am
Hello,

I need to create a footer that has the titles from a group. I created this formula to store them:

Numbervar RecordCounter;
global stringvar array SICNum;
Redim SICNum[1];
RecordCounter := UBound(SICNum) + 1;
Redim Preserve SICNum[RecordCounter];
SICNum[RecordCounter]:= {@Policy SIC};

and this formula to print them:
global stringvar array SICNum;
numbervar i;
for i := 1 to ubound(SICNum) do
(
SICNum & chr(13);
)

But the only output I get is "TRUE". Would you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum