Dear All,
I am not much expert in Crystal Reports and having a problem. Please view the attached snapshot first to have a better understanding. I have made a project in VB to insert Part# of Machines everyday. In Crystal Report the Group header Machine#1 is machine name, Group header Off Standard is Error Type and detail section contains values 1, 12, 56 etc which are machine part# on which fault occurred, under R# heading. I have selected format with multiple columns option for detail section to show Part# values in columns and adjusted to show 20 values per row as i have maximum 20 input fields available on input form. So it means against every date i will have only one row of Part# values for any error type.
I have passed two parameters Current date and previous date from VB to Crystal Report containing values of selected date and previous date respectively. I have also displayed part# values against selected date on report from select expert formula ({table.selecteddate}={?selected date parameter}. What i need is to also display previous date part# values under selected date values. I am having trouble in doing that i have tried formula field and other options but cannot do that. Please provideĀ solution i will be thankful.
Snapshot URL:http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6168/probb.jpg
Edited by itxpert - 27 Sep 2010 at 9:31pm