Topic: Crosstab Query Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:54pm
Hi,
I'm new to Crystal Reports (using 8.5, I know it's not listed in the forum but hope you can help), having used Business Objects in the past.
I'm trying to create a crosstab that shows different teams within the IT department in the rows, and in the columns I would like to have the length of time that currently open support requests have been open (<1 week, >1 week and <1 month, >1 month and <3 months, > 3 months and the total). The summed data will be the number of support requests.
Is it possible to accomplish this, first of all, and if so, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I would do it please?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 4:12am
create a formula to get your date groupings
create the CT with IT team field as your Row, the above 'date groupings' formula field as your Columns and a DistinctCount of a PrimaryKey field as your Summarized Field
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum