Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Subreports lining up properly Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chudok
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 18 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote chudok Replybullet Topic: Subreports lining up properly
     Posted: 23 Sep 2010 at 8:34am
I can't believe that I am fighting 2 subreports to line up data next to each other.  I have tried everything that I can think of.  I have sized the data in Obect Size and Position, I have made sure that they are lining up the same on the main report by using a guideline.  I'm at my wits end.  Does anyone else have any suggestions? 
IP IP Logged
aor140
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote aor140 Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 7:26am
try putting one subreport on a separate line...I have put a subreport above the detail fields where I want it to print and it prints on the same line
 
hope this helps
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum