Hello,
I am still new to crystal and any help in this would be much appreciated!
I have a purchase order (PO) form with the suppression formula in the page footer: Not OnLastRecord
This is so that the totals amount only appears on the last page if there are mulitple pages to the PO.
This works perfect. However the problem arises when for example: say there are 4 pages to the PO and the last page does not have any order units and amounts, only descriptions and words. Due to the combination of the suppression formula and the totals sum formula, both the 3rd and last page have the toal amounts.
I only want this totals to appear on the last page, which is correct but the total is also appearing in the 3rd page because it is totalling up the line amounts on the 3rd page.
I hope i have been clear enough and if you know a way around this, any help would be great.
Thanking in advance!