Mornin', all...
I'm pretty new to the Crystal Method of data reporting and am stuck on a new task I have.
I have a report that I send two parameters to: Part Class and Ever/Never.
Based on those two parameters, I want to report on that Class and whether they have Ever or Never been sold. Ever or Never been sold is based on a field in the data I'm gathering: TranType.
A sample data set is:
Part TranType LastDate
A XADJ 6/30/2010
A REL 5/25/2009
B XADJ 6/30/2010
C XADJ 6/30/2009
C REL 4/20/2009
If I request Ever, I want
A REL 5/25/2009
C REL 4/20/2009
If I request Never, I want
B XADJ 6/30/2010
All 3 parts have the XADJ type, but only one of them has ONLY the XADJ type. How do I exclude the ones that have multiple trantypes and just get the ones that only have one trantype?
I'm using CR10.
I also have a group select of:
lastdate=maximum(lastdate, trantype) so that I only get the last date for that trantype.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Karl