Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: How to suppress a page footer on a blank page? Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 8:45pm
I am now inserting some blank pages in the report conditionally, however, I can't suppress the page footer using the same condition. Is there any way I can check if the page is blank, and using this condition to suppress the page footer? I'm in desperate need to solve this problem. Thank you!!
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 8:49pm
I must have not made myself clear.
The situation is that, I add Blank Pages base on some condition, that was working fine except the fact that the Page Footer is still showing, and I can't suppress the Footer using the same condition, because of how the condition works.
So I want to find a way, to be able to hide the footer, when the page that it is showing on, is on a Blank page.
Thanks a lot for answering.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:04am
Can you post the formula you are using? This might help clear up the question.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:51pm
i have
"PageNumber mod 2 = 1.0" for "New Page After"
on a section near the end of the report
so let's say, if the report has one page, it will print a blank page, that's for printing the whole batch double sided.
But on the blank page, it still prints my page footer, and I have no idea how to remove it, only on those blank pages.
Thanks a lot.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum