Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress formula in Group Header from footer resul Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Redcraze
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Redcraze Replybullet Topic: Suppress formula in Group Header from footer resul
     Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 3:14pm
Hi,
I want to suppress some text in a Group Header depending on the result of a running total in the Group footer #TotalCTG.
I thought I could use the EvaluateAfter function but I can't seem to get it to work.

I tried creating a formula @CTHosts that would sit in the Group Header which referenced the Group Footer running total #TotalCTG so then I could base the suppression on that result instead but still no luck.
EvaluateAfter ({#TotalCTG});
{#TotalCTG}

I realise it is probably a basic error and to do with the placement and referencing but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
ARH.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 3:24am

I have never been able to get a running total to suppress a field that precedes it.

If you can change the RT into a summary function you can use it to suppress headers
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum