Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Summary Count Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 4:48am
I have a simple report that shows work order details for our company, this report has a grouping of work order ids and then I have a summary in that group section which is a count of work order ids, so one work order may have a count of 1 (only one detail record) some may more. What I need is a distinct count of the work order ids where the group count (summary) is greater than 1. I need to know how many work orders have more than one detail record - really need to know how to do this --- Crystal 9
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum