Hello,
I want to express all cost in a % of sales. I work in exact, have a group of aaccount that make a reportgroup, I have a report that is sortet on accountgroup, so all accounts of sales are grouped in a total of sales, all accounts of salary are grouped in a total of salary, the reports should look like :
|
|
Actual |
|
|
Budget |
|
| Sales |
|
5.000 |
100% |
|
6.000 |
100% |
| Purchase cost |
2.000 |
40% |
|
2.500 |
42% |
| Salary |
|
1.000 |
20% |
|
1.000 |
17% |
| Accomodation |
750 |
15% |
|
750 |
13% |
| Transport |
|
500 |
10% |
|
750 |
13% |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Result |
|
750 |
|
|
1.000 |
|
How can I calculate every group total in a % of group total sales.
Thanks.