Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Line chart with year on year comparison? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NigelEaton
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote NigelEaton Replybullet Topic: Line chart with year on year comparison?
     Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 11:09pm

Hello all,

I'm very new to CR, so please forgive the stupid questions... I em evaluating CR 2008 to solve a business requirement. I have sales data in a table with each row having (amongst other things) a date, a location and a transaction value.
 
I need to show a line chart for each location, with sales value by month. I want each year to be a separate line on the chart. So for location "A", the X axis would be months, the Y axis would be total sales value, and there would be a number of lines, each showing a year's data.
 
So far I am defeated. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum