Joined: 19 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Need help making an Array loop. Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 12:38am
Hi All
I'm in desperate need of help. I have two fields, Insurer and InsurerRef. Both these fields contain concatenated values e.g. you may get 5 insurers separated by a semi colon in one row. You then get their respective References in another filed. I need to first split these insurers and an then combine them with their respective references. The followign is what I had in the beginning. It works fine only the problem is that it is static and will produce incorrect results should the array have more values.
whileprintingrecords; stringVar Array Insurer:=split({CR_ClaimRegister_MarLiab;1.Insurer},';'); stringVar Array InsurerRef:=split({CR_ClaimRegister_MarLiab;1.Ins_Ref},';'); if len('Insurer') = 1 and len('InsurerRef') =1 then Insurer[1] & '' & '(' & InsurerRef[1] & ')' else if len('Insurer') >= 1 and len('InsurerRef') >=1 then Insurer[1] & '' & '(' & InsurerRef[1] & ')' & chr(10) & Insurer[2] & '' & '(' & InsurerRef[2] & ')' else '';
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum