Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Customise page size for cheque printing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Shivacon
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote Shivacon Replybullet Topic: Customise page size for cheque printing
     Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:02pm

Hi All,

I am using crystal report XI R2. I want to design a report for bank cheque. The cheque size is, Length -8.92 inch and breadth -3 inch. We have the above said size cheque in the printer. I need to design a report for that size and need to pass input such as cheque number, account number and so on for printing on the cheque. How do I set the page in the report for the above said size?

Thanks,
Shiva
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum