Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Database Update on Report Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
Penguin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Penguin Replybullet Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 6:57am
gotcha....okay I might be any help then....sorry.  The only thing I can think of is finding a way to to access the excel file information.
IP IP Logged
Scamp
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Scamp Replybullet Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 7:35am
Thanks for trying! I'm going to keep researching.
Ron
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum