I am summing various things in different reports for a set of months relative to the present currently. The only way I have found to forecast future months is by using dateadd in a range, but this doesn't give me specifics I want in some cases.
I would like to sum my values initially from the first of next month and before, then from the second of next month to the first of the following month, etc.
What I presently have looks like this, and I have another formula that sums this.
IF {*date table*} < (DateAdd ("m", 1, CurrentDate)) THEN {*quantity table*} ELSE 0
The next month, and all of the following ones look like this with varying numbers int he DateAdd.
IF {*date table*} = (DateAdd ("m", 1, CurrentDate)) to (DateAdd ("m", 2, CurrentDate)) THEN {*quantity table*} ELSE 0
Again, I want to use relative dates and not specific ones so this would not need updating and would always be a snapshot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you