Topic: Formula rounding Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 10:27pm
I have an issue with formula editor. When I try to divide one number to another Crystal Reports round it, for example follow expression:
10.67\5 must equals 2.134 but in Report it looks like 2.
Can I do something to resolve it?
Thanks for answer
1. The data type is Number
2. With format all ok - 0.00
3. Tried, the same
Most interesting that in this expression all ok
10.67*5 = in the report 53,35 so right, what is this?
Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by BLogon
I have an issue with formula editor. When I try to divide one number to another Crystal Reports round it, for example follow expression:
10.67\5 must equals 2.134 but in Report it looks like 2.
Can I do something to resolve it?
just a confirmation you mentioned as 10.67\5 that will return integer value have you tried as 10.67/5.00
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum