Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Topic: exporting to word with images Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 3:00pm
Hi,
Is there a way to export to word a crystal report that has an image in it so that in word format, the picture is 'behind text' so that the text does not change in line with the picture.
It works if I export as an RTF format but that creates text boxes which I don't want. So I want this to happen when exporting as 'editable' version... is this possible?
Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 10:16pm
heyy,
i think you are looking for water mark in word..if yes den you can place image in report header and then go to section expert,in report header check underlay following section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum