Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Creating a balance sheet Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jasonbrodsky
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jasonbrodsky Replybullet Topic: Creating a balance sheet
     Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 4:46am
I need some assistance. We are using Crystal Reports with Timberline. The balance sheet which comes with Timberline is awful and my comapny wants to have one build with crystal which would be more user friendly to use... Are there any templates out there? I do not want to recreate the wheel if I do not need to.
JB
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 3:40am
While I haven't looked, every report, it seems, no matter how 'standard' is a custom wheel...every backend is different with potentially different joins and different logic as to what people want to see and what their business rules are....
 
So I think you get reinvent the wheel...
 
But this is just my opinion as I haven't looked for any templates.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum