Topic: Group problem - please help!! Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 4:34pm
I have a report with a list of members name and their marks, they belongs to 4 different groups. I have to group them back to 4 different charts to show the different performance of each group. Is there anyone and teach me how to do this? (I dont have any team name in the database, and I think I need to use Group name formular editor)
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 17 Sep 2007 at 3:31pm
If there are field values in the database that determine which group each member is in, you do not need team names in the database. How do you determine the groups, by their marks?
10 year user of Crystal Reports - recently implemented Crystal Server 11.5
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 18 Sep 2007 at 7:09am
Let me rephrase my question: Is there a field in the database that contains values for the criteria that you use to determine your groups? Or what is the criteria (what field) is used to determine which members are in which groups? Is there a field called marks? Is it a numeric field? Are the groups based on a range of scores? What are the ranges?
My questions may not make sense. I am doing some assuming and I may be way off base. Sorry if my questions are out in left field but I need specifics to arrive at a solution. Without more data I may be taking the wrong approach to solving the problem.
10 year user of Crystal Reports - recently implemented Crystal Server 11.5
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum