Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Hide Page footer in Crysal Report XI Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:38am
I would wish hide the page footer sectionon last page. For this I have place code like “PageNumber=TotalPageNumber” on Page footer Supress part in SectionExpert. Here the problem is Content of the page footer was getting disapperead in last page but the page footer space was not hide.Actually I want to display the group footer section at bottom of the last page but it appeared above the page footer. Can anyone tell me how can I hide the page footeron Crystal report XI? Thanks in advance for your help.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:34am
use the designer preview mode to see what the section is (listed on the left hand side of th eview) and then conditionally suppress the identified section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum