Joined: 29 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Using IF-THEN to calculate a field Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 9:49am
Hi,
I am new to Crystal and have gotten myself in over my head.
I am trying to calculate a field based on three fields, and thought I could use some IF-THEN logic but am not figuring it out. Specifically, I want to calculate a total number of days based on three different date fields. I was hoping to use a formula field and have it:
If {DATE2} <= {DATE3} then {TOTAL_DAYS} = {DATE3}-{DATE1} + 1
else {TOTAL_DAYS} = {DATE3}-{DATE1} - 1
When I try to save the formula field, Crystal does not like my IF-THEN...
Can I use this logic in a formula field or is this not possible?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum