Background:
I am a beginner crystal report user and I am trying to
design a cross-tab report with sales data from our opportunity
pipeline. The rows consist of opportunity stage grouped by week and the
columns consist of the opportunity segment.
Problem:
I have
the basic design layout out in crystal reports, now I need to include
some calculations like the 'difference' and 'percent change' in a
certain area, preferably at the bottom of the report. How do I insert
the calculation to the bottom of the page (instead of inline below the
calculated member)? In addition, I would like to filter 'This Week' and
'Last Week' to do a week-on-week comparison. How do I dynamically
filter this week vs last week with a calculation?
Any direction or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
FYI,
here is an Insertion Formula: GetRowGroupIndexOf(CurrentRowIndex) = 2
and GridRowColumnValue("Opportunity_Snapshot__c.CreatedDate") =
CDateTime (2010, 08, 21, 03, 00, 00) and
GridRowColumnValue("Opportunity_Snapshot__c.Stage__c") = "Lead"
Does
the insertion formula have anything to do with where the calculation is
placed on the layout or is the insertion formula just where the
calculation references the members?
Here is an example of the desired result: