Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab Colum Sort Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
verniqueb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote verniqueb Replybullet Topic: Crosstab Colum Sort
     Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 5:51am
Is it possible to sort crosstab report by colum? 
For example my report is displayed by region, State, by product type. 
 
I would like to sort on the state with highest balance value. 
 
So each time the report is ran and New York has the hight balance value I would like New York Colum first within it's region. 
 
If Texas balance is highest the next time the report is ran I would like to see that colum first.
 
Any ideas how to do this? 
 
Thanks in advance.
VB
IP IP Logged
djwessels
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote djwessels Replybullet Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 6:01am
 
I need help with this, too.
 
I'm running Crystal Reports 2008 and I have a crosstab of performance per group over time. I need to sort the table based on latest performance numbers, not overall numbers.
 
Does anyone know how to do this? Sorting by total or subtotal doesn't give me what I need.
 
Thanks!!


Edited by djwessels - 24 Aug 2010 at 6:32am
IP IP Logged
Emir_W
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 228
Quote Emir_W Replybullet Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 12:24am
similar with
http://crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10944


hope it help.

Emir W
IP IP Logged
djwessels
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote djwessels Replybullet Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 6:23am
 
Yes, this is a similar question. If someone could please respond to the latest post there (from verniqueb), that would be very helpful.
 
Thanks!
 
 
 
Many thanks,

DJW   
IP IP Logged
Emir_W
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 228
Quote Emir_W Replybullet Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 10:40pm
i've replied some steps in here:
http://crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10944


hope it help.


Emir W
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum