Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Using DBLinks in Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kirandb
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Quote kirandb Replybullet Topic: Using DBLinks in Crystal
     Posted: 25 Aug 2010 at 4:42am
I am trying to create a report in crystal from actuate. I have a stored procedure residing in OLAP database. The access in the application is through EPM database. So in Actuate, the connection is established through EPM database and the stored procedure used to create the report is accessed as AUDIT_TRAIL@OLAPDB.
I created the report in crystal by directly connecting to the OLAP database and it works fine. But the performance is very bad( about 6-7 times slower than Actuate). So I was wondering if there is a way to connect to EPM database in Crystal but access the stored proc in OLAP somthing like  
 
 
Any help is appreciated. Not sure if there is a way in crystal and if so how to set this up.
 
Thanks,
Kiran
share your knowledge
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum