Topic: currency symbol Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:46am
Hi, I need to display windows curency symbol in my reports... I found a nice option in the currency tab : "Use default format"... I'm sure it will do what I want but the option is disable...
I know that I can set my currency symbol in that page(already done it to change it to % in some reports), but what I need to do now is make it use the system format(window)
I changed my format to Euro and ran the report but it was still $ that was there....
I know that I can set the good value in the formula of the currency symbol but I was kind of hopping for an automatic thing since I have over 200 reports to update, each of them containing couples of money format....
note: make sure that the field in each report is 'Currency' (not Number).
This was probably the problem... Thanks, I will not forget this one...
Since my boss was pushing for this option, I finally did the long shot (not so hard as I first imagine) by adding a parameter "Symbol" to each report and assigning the symbol fomula of each field to use its value...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum