Topic: The first and the last row on a page Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:32pm
I have a report to display Item name, quantity I need report like that
First page --------------------------- Item Name, Quantity A 5 B 6 C 7 Continuous... ---------------------------- next page ----------------------------- Item Name, Quantity Continued previous page....... D 5 C 5 D 3
How to display text "Continuous..." on last row of a page and on the first row of the next page "Continued previous page......." < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Thank for your help but. I have to put Continuous... and "Continued previous page......."in the detail section because this note will be an Item Name except two cases. So I do it as follow. I add one formula I tell my Formula that if you on the last row of a page and this report has next page you will be "Continuous..." If you on the first row of a page and this report has previous page, you will be "Continued previous page......." else you will be Item name The problem I do not know when the record is on the first or the last row of a page Please help me. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Joined: 02 Aug 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 9:00pm
Fine.. if you want to use it in detail section then you have 1 option that , you can restrict number of rows in detail section as 20 or 25 and using the count you can use the formula if that count=20 or 25 then like that
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum