Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: problem with oracle timestamp Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sward
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Location: Egypt
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sward Replybullet Topic: problem with oracle timestamp
     Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 1:28am
Dear
I am using Crystal Report 10 and Oracle Database 10
I have a field of type timestamp in my database and when I am trying to add the table in Crystal Report it shows the field as String [5] which truncates theĀ  value any help??

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum