Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Crosstab Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ulis687
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ulis687 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Crosstab Problem
     Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 11:10am

In crystal reports 2008 I have created a crosstab which contains 2 values in the summaries section. See below: 

                Total

Total      198,257,904.96            Premiums)                                                  

                57,315,130.31                  (Claims)

2009       106,215,490.36

                57,067,598.01

2010       92,042,414.60

                247,532.29

 

I now want to include a percentage calculated on these 2 values but I can’t work out how you do this?  In the above example I want to calculate what percentage 57,315,130 is of 198,257,904 but the crosstab expert will only let me calculate a percentage on each total value in the report as the example below shows:

 

 

  

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum