Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: How to massively change table names in formulas? Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
Hello,
I have two nearly the same tables A and B.
I have created one report that uses table A.
It has a lot of formulas and huge Record Selection Formula as well.
I wonder if there is any possibility to just duplicate the already done report and quickly change all occurences of Table A in formulas to Table B.
Column names and types are the same.
Or there is no other method than manually change this names?
Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Posted: 19 Aug 2010 at 1:58am
Have you tried resetting the database location? Once you do that, it should give you the option to map fields from table A to table B. Then verify the database and that should do it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum