Gentlemen | Ladies:
I am a casual user (not IT) and am having problems with multiple selection criteria. Any input would be immensely appreciated. Crystal is V11.5. (I’m working with Mas90 V4.4.)
My primary selection is any item with and on hand quantity (today). My second interest (for that item) is the total sales quantity for 2008 and 2009. If I do not have an on hand quantity today, that record is irrelevant to me, even though I can live with the zero, if necessary.
In Select Expert I have: {IM_Item WhseHistoryByPeriod.FiscalCalYear} in [“2008”,”2009”].
The problem is it’s eliminating some records. The only common thread I can see (with these missing records) is that there were zero units sold in 2008 and 2009. However, I do see other records included that also have zero units sold in 2008 and 2009.
If I add to the Select Expert, {IM_Item WhseHistoryByPeriod.QuantitySold} >= 0, there’s no change.
Essentially, I wanted these two things to run independently. But I want it all on one line. (I’m doing a lot of calculations thereafter.) My interest was any item with an on hand quantity and then the total units sold for 2008 and 2009. I don’t really need the second record unless there’s a first.
I thought the Data Link locked in or set precedent for these records I’m losing.
I also tried to take the years out of the Select Expert and work them into the Quantity Sold field itself, but I couldn’t get that to work either.
I’ve been on this for an embarrassingly long time. And it has to be done. Any help, direction, tips, thoughts, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Edited by CMEPCMEP - 17 Aug 2010 at 8:56am