Topic: List of supplier are truncated in Parameter Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 9:05pm
Hi expert,
I have 350 list of suppliers but when the parameters prompt to select the range of suppliers, it only shows from supplier stasting with 1 and end until supplier starting with I. Suppose to be i must see all the list of my supplier from 1 -Z supplier.
i tried either static and dynamic, but still the result still the same.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:50am
There is a limit to what Crystal will show in a drop down (I have run into the same issue). I do not know what that limit is or a easy way to get around it.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 8:00am
The default limit is around 250. There is a registry setting that can be used to get around that, but it will have to be set on any workstation/server where the report is run.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum