Hi all,
I am using Crystal Report XI R2. I have a Detail section into four part. Those are, Details a, Details b and Details c. In the Details a, I have some text and i have a subreport which is growable and it can take some dynamic fields from database at runtime. In Detail b, I have some text and end of the section i have subreport which is growable and it can take some dynamic fields from database at runtime. In Detail c i have some test. In this report design each Detail(a,b and c) sections are display in seperate pages. That is, eventhough i have more space in Detail a the Detail b section not continue with Detail a. It goes to the next page. The same thing happens for Detail b section also. But I need to diplay all the Detail section with continued one. That is, once the Detail a section finished, the Detail b should continue with the same page if i have space on the same page. Please help me to resolve this.
Edited by Shivacon - 16 Aug 2010 at 7:36pm