There is no problem giving you the data you need to help with my problem. I just don't know how to post what you are looking for? Is there a way to email you the query or even what the page looks like? I am unaware how to post they way you need me to.
Group Footer 2a has the field Sum of @Comm Sales. There is also the field Sum of @Comm Sales Cost. I was able to create a Formula Field @New Comm which has this written in it:
@Comm Sales Order Pft% is calculated the following way:
if Sum (
{@Comm Sales}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER})=0 then 0 else (Sum (
{@Comm Sales}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER})-Sum (
{@Comm Sales Cost}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER}))/Sum (
{@Comm Sales}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER})*100
@Commission is calculated the following way:
if {customer.ACCT_GROUP_CVU}<>0 then (Sum (
{@Comm Sales}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER})-Sum (
{@Comm Sales Cost}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER}))*.2 else
(Sum (
{@Comm Sales}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER})-Sum (
{@Comm Sales Cost}, {wbw_line.SHIP_NUMBER}))*.3