I have a Cross-Tab with the layout below. I need the "Ours" column as it shows which products the client sells that are proprietary and which belong to other companies. I'd really like to hide that column in the cross-tab but don't know how. If I suppress it, the column is there, just blank. Is there a way to hide the column?
Thanks in advance.
| Code1 |
Ours |
Product |
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
01/01/2010 |
12/25/2009 |
12/18/2009 |
12/11/2009 |
12/04/2009 |
| A1 |
Yes |
Product A |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
| |
|
Product B |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
| |
|
Total |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
| A1 |
No |
Product F |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
| |
|
Product G |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
| |
|
Total |
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
$0
|
![]()