Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Converting Crystal to .PRN
Author
Message
Flyfish88
Newbie
Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Converting Crystal to .PRN
Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 7:10pm
I need to convert crystal verison 9.2.0.448 to output to .PRN file
I can conver to RTF, TXT, Adobe etc.
but I need .PRN
how do you do it.
I am running crystal in epicor backoffice 7.3, and its crystal viewer that generates these reports.
Is there anyway I can conver these outputs to .PRN format.
Flyfish
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.