Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Multiple Boolen Values as Parameter Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 9:57am
I have a Boolean parameter in my report, True, False. I would like to have a selection that includes Yes, No and Both as my criteria.
It seems that I cannot choose multiple values when I have a Boolean type. I have also tried to use a number and string in my report select expert but I am unable to save due to the type being a Boolean (A Boolean is required here).
Is there any way I can use multiple values or both as my Boolean parameter?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum