This is the scenario:
page header Mon Tue Wed Thu
detail 1345-0490 2845-0978 3743-5438 4821-238
The numbers are ( Route# - Sequence# ) which I have joined from two tables. Now the first number from the route# (1345) is actually the day of the week, so 1345 is for monday and 2845 is for tuesday and so forth. I have written a formula to extract the first number from the route# and equal that to 1, 2, 3 and so on and named each formula mon, tue, wed and so mon = 1, tue =2, wed =3 and so on. the corresponding sequence numbers have been matched to the route#'s and are working fine. w'hen I run the report the numbers are showing correctly for each customer but I dont get more than one cloumn per customer. In their original report they see several columns filled in for mon, tue, wed for the same customer. In my report the (route#-sequence# ) are shwoing in different lines, not in the same row. So I tried using array variables and several other formulas to show the numbers in the same line. This is what I am getting
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
1345-0490
2845-0978
3743-5438
4821-4321
Now this is causing duplicate rows because the same customer number is repeated for each route-seq occurence. Do you have any idea on how do display them in one row or in one line instead like how its shown in the first illustration? Any help will be appreciated.