Topic: Change Graph Type at Run Time Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 3:15am
Hi all,
I am using a chart object in my report.
I have a requirement in which the end user will be able to select the graphtype and then view the report.
If he selects graphtype "Pie" then the chart will be in Pie chart and if he select Bar, it would appear in the Bar chart, etc etc for other graph types supported.
Is it possible to access this property programmatically so that at run time, based on user selection.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 4:47am
not that i am aware of but i that does not mean it is not possible.
I doubt it because just selecting a graph type does not define how the graph is to be built and different types do not funtion the same with grouping and calculating etc. so I don't see how you would be able to just select a type and have that also correctly define how that type is to be built with said data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum