Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Shipping Label Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:01am
I need help with writing a formula. Making a shipping label and I need a formula that will read Box 1 of 5, Box 2 of 5, Box 3 of 5 and so on. Just not sure how this is done.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 9:28am
If the label is the same size as the page, then you can use the page numbering (special fields). Otherwise, short of having a stored procedure that counts all the 'labels' and passes that to CR, I am not sure.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum