Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Previous function, but for two rows earlier Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nate
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote nate Replybullet Topic: Previous function, but for two rows earlier
     Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 4:01am
I'd like to get the value of a cell, two rows previous, is that possible?

I know I can do the row previous, but I'd like two (or more) rows previous

Previous({myTable.myColumn})

IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 5:32am
Crystal is limited to only one record previous and one record after (next).
 
But maybe if you explain a bit more of your report someone could help solve in another manner.


Edited by FrnhtGLI - 05 Aug 2010 at 5:32am
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum