Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Dynamic Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
H0P5H0P5
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote H0P5H0P5 Replybullet Topic: Dynamic Parameter
     Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:31pm
Hello,
 
I have created a report and added a group.
I am offered a list of groups to choose from.
 
When I add a dynamic parameter, the prompt I am offered differs from the groups on offer.
 
I am offered 40 parameter values. I have about 250 groups.
And, some of the parameter values offered are not available groups, as the restrictive criteria in place removes them.
 
Any help?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum