Topic: Connecting multiple reports. Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 5:41am
I would like to know if it is possible to link reports so that when printing one the user is given the option to print other relevant reports for the same client. For example if I had a report that displayed banking information and one that displayed their contact information and I did not always want to print both out at the same time. Is this possible or will the user just have to open and print both separately?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:03am
How are you delivering the reports to your users? There is no way to provide this functionality directly through Crystal, but you could write code in your application that would do this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum