Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports showing up blank Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ChrisK9
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ChrisK9 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports showing up blank
     Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:49am
Hello, thanks for taking the time to read over my post.

I am having a problem with my crystal reports showing up blank. I can highlight all of the fields, but nothing is there.
I am using a combination of text and graphs for my reports.
I can export the reports to .pdf and all of the data is listed.
I am using Crystal reports 10.
Let me know if you need more information, as I'm not really sure what to post.

We have tons of clients using the same software, and only 1 is having this issue.

In the past, we have had some success installing a demo version of Crystal Reports Enterprise edition, however this time it didn't fix the issue.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 9:38am

a shot in the dark but it might be the printer driver.

IP IP Logged
rameshcrystal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote rameshcrystal Replybullet Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 11:10pm
do you have any data for that transaction, if it is ther means it will show
all the fields other wise it won't show, that time you have use alert msg
there is no records for this criteria.....
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum