Topic: date difference for crosstab fields Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 10:41am
Hi,
I have a cross tab report with 2 columns summarizing date fields. I need to get the difference in days between those 2 dates. The problem is that these dates are referencing the same database field, and I have no idea how to calculate the difference.
i really need help on this one. how can i get the difference between 2 dats in a crosstab report, since these 2 dates are referencing the same database field for 2 different activitites?
I need the report to display the number of days between the dates for Activity 1 and Activity 2 (ex: Jan 1st-Feb 5th). The problem is that, as you all know, these 2 dates are coming from the same database field (actual_end_date).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum