Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Need to increase Group Footer height Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
upndown4par
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote upndown4par Replybullet Topic: Need to increase Group Footer height
     Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:36pm
I have a report with a Cross-Tab in one of the Group Footers.  I would like to have a buffer of 1/2" below the last line of the Cross-Tab so that the Group Header for the next group isn't bumping right up against the footer.

How could I do this?

Thanks.

Ron
IP IP Logged
upndown4par
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote upndown4par Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:48pm
I figured out that if I split the Group Footer, the 2nd section will stay the same size.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum