i, I have a master detail report.
- Main report is made by a query(Master records, multiple rows)
- Sub Report is returned by a query (Many child records for each
master record row) Main report
- Footer contains
Cross Tab Report (It is binded to the same query as in Main report)
(For each master row I need data calculated from Sub report fields
above)
In simple way report it is like
Row 1 (master row )
Child 1 (Sub report rows)
Child 2 (Sub report rows)
Child 3 (Sub report rows)
Row 2 (master row )
Child 1 (Sub report rows)
Child 2 (Sub report rows)
Child 3 (Sub report rows)
Report Footer (Cross Tab report)
Master row1 (Child1 Value) (Child2 Value) (Child 3 Value)-----(Child N)
Master row2 (Child1 Value) (Child2 Value) (Child 3 Value)-----(Child N)
I have managed to get up to the sub report successfully. Now I am stuck
at the summary (cross tab report) in footer, as I am unable to fetch 
corresponding data for each master row from sub report above.