Topic: Do it have method to show message while SP wrong Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 8:57pm
Hi, Experts
Can It show message while my sp return @@error in Crystal report??
I am creating a Report which value comes from SP, and I write a error number will return if error occur , so I hope when I pass in parameter into CR, if occur error , then it can return message(which I definition in DB). Is it possible to show message which occur in CR runtime??
Thx & Regards
Edited by Dean - 25 Jul 2010 at 8:59pm
Have a Nice Day!!
Best Regards.
Questions and Answers seem like same. All in your mind.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum