|
Hello!
I have a report that is supposed to show all projects that all staff members are related to on each page. for example
Page1:
Bill
Proj Name hours Worked
Project 1 20
Project 2 2
Project 3 400
Page2:
Fred
Proj Name hours Worked
Project 5 44
Project 7 4
Project 1 54
My SQL query as follows
Select Projects.ID, Projects.Name, ProjStaff.Hours, Staff.Fname, Staff.Lname from (Projects INNER JOIN ProjStaff on Projects.ID = ProjStaff.ProjID) INNER JOIN Staff on Staff.ID = ProjStaff.StaffID
returns a row for each project that a staff member has worked in as well as the staff name in the same row. I have attempted to do this, however only one project ever shows up at one time.
So can someone please tell me how I actualy display the information in this manner? If you require more information don't hesititate to ask.
Thanks in advance,
Chris.
|