Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report Viewer -Embedded Images Not Showing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dave P
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote Dave P Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report Viewer -Embedded Images Not Showing
     Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 1:54am
I have an app developed in VS 2003 against CR XI R2. When I run a report with an embedded image, the image is not shown (red cross shown instead).

I have seen articles that mention adding a HttpHandler (CrystalImageHandler.aspx) to the web.config, but when I add this reference and point it at the 11.5.3300.0 assembly, it errors with the following message:

"Could not load type 'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalImageHandler' from assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=11.5.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304'"

So it basically looks like it can't find the CrystalImageHandler in that assembly.

Any ideas as to where I'm going wrong?

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum